Sometimes glitched ?

Is it just me or does the game glitchs sometimes ? Especially when harvesting. Sometimes when harvesting a field or green house. It takes the needed vehicle and goes to the field. Than it look like it is harvesting but you don't get anything... 

Thought it was coincidence but it happened a few times allready... 

*Update - it constantly happens , am i doing something wrong ? 

Edited by Dream_Princess_
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Amount of cash collected would stop on some scenarios even though I knew it was still collecting. I saved & reloaded that save every half hour. Also walked away for awhile and came back to see that scenario had finished. Hard to tell sometimes but just keep at it, I had to restart a scenario once or twice too..

• Like 1

The only problem with me is the harvesting of the fields. It still happens a lot. But yea if u save and reload your save again they harvest again but some counters from the scenario will change. Now i also have the problem with the tree and scrubs (or something) scenario that the whole game crashes. Guess i have to start that one again to and i was almost at the end... 

It was a good game in the beginning but when you start noticing the glitches and having crashes its not fun anymore ...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had the most crashes when deleting structures/fields/roads. It seems the game has a lot of problems with RAM dumping. The platinum is achievable - just make often, manual saves. It's probably best to have at least 2 manual saves for each scenario/campaign.

• Like 1