Multiplayer servers working

AfroKagerou

So I've been trying to pick this game up out of my back log to get the plat, but I keep getting met with an error saying that the Ubisoft servers are down even though they say it's working on their website. Is anyone else have this issue currently?

Not sure on PS4 but on PS3 you'd almost always get an error when you boot the game saying the game can't connect, but once ingame you could select an online contract for tailing/hacking/racing and still connect to others.

PS3 version was also having issues the last few weeks while Ubi wasn't aware of issues, but that works again since yesterday.
So maybe the PS4 version also had issues during that time and is now fixed?

2 hours ago, Kolm said:

Not sure on PS4 but on PS3 you'd almost always get an error when you boot the game saying the game can't connect, but once ingame you could select an online contract for tailing/hacking/racing and still connect to others.

PS3 version was also having issues the last few weeks while Ubi wasn't aware of issues, but that works again since yesterday.
So maybe the PS4 version also had issues during that time and is now fixed?

Apparently I had to restart the game several times just to get it to start. So it's still working for now. Thanks for the reply at least.