Sunface Fragment in Biome 6?

Timmah200

Hello everyone!  LOVING this game so far.

Upon completing act two and viewing the five house sequences (confirmed), I started a run from the very first biome to collect all six sunface fragments.  I was able to get the first five in one run (they all spawned no issues) but I could not find the sixth one in the Abyssal Scar.  So, I beat Ophion again and started a biome 4 run.  Again...no fragment.  Looked up videos about the room I needed, went on the lookout.  6 runs now, no fragment.

Is this bugged, or maybe I'm missing something?  I find it hard to believe that the first 5 all spawned on my first run and the 6th one did not....or am I just that lucky/unlucky?  Any help here is appreciated, thank you!

I'm also playing this right now and got the sixth fragment with no issue today. 

Since you know the room it's in, I can only say that it's further back than you think it is. There's a "ghost sphere" that you need to shoot (that reveals hidden platforms) and you go back that way. I'm not an expert or anything, but that's my advice. 

I was lucky to find them all myself as I didn't look at any guides and just kind of winged it.

2 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I'm also playing this right now and got the sixth fragment with no issue today. 

Since you know the room it's in, I can only say that it's further back than you think it is. There's a "ghost sphere" that you need to shoot (that reveals hidden platforms) and you go back that way. I'm not an expert or anything, but that's my advice. 

I was lucky to find them all myself as I didn't look at any guides and just kind of winged it.

Hmmmm thank you.  I'm wonder if the room randomly spawns and I'm just getting really unlucky or I'm just missing it.  The first 5 appearing on my first run made me think they'll always be there.  I could be wrong though.

Just now, Timmah200 said:

Hmmmm thank you.  I'm wonder if the room randomly spawns and I'm just getting really unlucky or I'm just missing it.  The first 5 appearing on my first run made me think they'll always be there.  I could be wrong though.

I think the room is always there. I got all six first time through each level. I was so happy because I thought that would be a slog like completing the surveys will be. It's pretty easy to miss.

3 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I think the room is always there. I got all six first time through each level. I was so happy because I thought that would be a slog like completing the surveys will be. It's pretty easy to miss.

Okay, thank you!  I'm going to do another run in a little bit, so I'm going to take my time and really try to look as much as possible.

UPDATE: I found it...it was the second room from the start (luckily).  The "room" I was looking for when watching the videos was not the same....apparently, this area does not show up on your map AT ALL.  Which is complete BS in my opinion.

You have to look out past some of the rooms you are in to see the bridge and the highlighted area where the fragment is.  Once you see that, the orb you have to shoot and make platforms appear is not hard to find.  The hard part is actually trying to spot the zone.

I can confirm, though, that it is on the main path.  So, for anyone else having trouble with this, don't bother with side rooms.  Every main room you clear, look closely out into the abyss and go to every "dead end" you see just in case the platform is there.  Good luck.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Timmah200 said:

UPDATE: I found it...it was the second room from the start (luckily).  The "room" I was looking for when watching the videos was not the same....apparently, this area does not show up on your map AT ALL.  Which is complete BS in my opinion.

You have to look out past some of the rooms you are in to see the bridge and the highlighted area where the fragment is.  Once you see that, the orb you have to shoot and make platforms appear is not hard to find.  The hard part is actually trying to spot the zone.

I can confirm, though, that it is on the main path.  So, for anyone else having trouble with this, don't bother with side rooms.  Every main room you clear, look closely out into the abyss and go to every "dead end" you see just in case the platform is there.  Good luck.

Yay! I knew you could do it!