Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare: Stage 7 Video Walkthroughs (No Commentary)

The grind to level 12 is significantly faster with XP from higher-level missions. Replaying a mission you've already beaten might give you 10-15XP, but beating a new mission in Stage 7 can give 168XP. That is ten times the amount of XP, and potentially ten times faster. Stage 7 was intimidating at first, but after experimenting with different character combinations, I believe I found character strategies that can work for lower-level players (level 10 or 11). Note that all characters I am using in the videos are level 12 or 13; I recommend attempting Stage 7 missions only when your characters are rank 10 or higher. However, you don't need to 3-star these missions to gain the missions' XP. If you finish a mission with only 1-star and the bus at 1% health, you gain as much XP as finishing the level with 3-stars and the bus at 100% health. Therefore if you can barely finish a mission at level 10, but you do finish, good on you! All that XP is now yours. 

I recommend grinding coins for Military Packs and character upgrades on Stage 6, Challenge 2. Using the strategy shown, you can complete the mission once in two minutes or less (344 coins). Repeating this process four-to-five times in ten minutes will generate approximately 1200-1600 coins. Once you possess several thousand coins, you can buy multiple Military Packs and open them to craft Blood, Fizzy, Flasks, or Glue. You can max out your key characters in as little time as possible. 

The following characters and items are crucial to success in Stage 7. They are listed in order of priority:

• Turret
  • Generator
  • Marine
  • Glenn
  • Sonya
  • *Cap/Captain (SWAT DLC)
  • Charlotte
  • Farmer
  • Carlos
  • Pepper
  • Paramedic
  • Grenadier
  • *Jailer (Starter Pack DLC)
  • *Saw (Circus Pack DLC)

I tried to use characters from the main game in case players do not own the DLC, but this was not possible in every case. I earned 3-stars on all Stage 7 missions except 120 and 128, which are insanely brutal. It is ironic that the later missions of Stage 7 are more manageable than the early missions. Missions 115, 116, 117, 120, 128 (Alien), and 134 (Alien) are particularly brutal. I refer to them as the "ugly missions". 

Patience and timing are key. Watch the blue energy clock in the left hand corner of the screen to know when to deploy units. For almost all missions, if you can make it through the first sixty seconds, you can make it through the whole mission. I hope this cuts your grind time down by several hours. Have fun!

Edited by poetic_justice_