Help! Glitch with boss key:(

Were you able to solve your issue? I am having a similar situation with the game as well. I have collected all 8 magic jars, but it says I'm missing one. I went back to all 6 chests (3 in temples, 3 world map ones) and all of them are opened. The other 2 from events are completed as well already (I have the special key from the Sign Master, and the little boy thanks me for the fish). I didn't see any information online about missing items. Will most likely just have to max out magic on my next playthrough.

*Update Edit* For the trophy Master Magician! You can collect all 8 magic jars, but you need to get the last spell (lighting) from the final Sage for the trophy to pop and for the last magic jar to show up on your bar. I know this game is pretty old but may be useful to someone down the road. 

Edited by GinjAJ
Update

El 6/11/2022 a las 15:46, GinjAJ dijo:

¿Pudiste solucionar tu problema? Yo también tengo una situación similar con el juego. Recolecté los 8 frascos mágicos, pero dice que me falta uno. Volví a los 6 cofres (3 en los templos, 3 en el mapa mundial) y todos están abiertos. Los otros 2 de los eventos ya están completos (tengo la llave especial del maestro de signos, y el niño me agradece por el pescado). No vi ninguna información en línea sobre artículos perdidos. Lo más probable es que solo tenga que maximizar la magia en mi próxima partida.

No, I can't, finally I restart all the game:(