Game crashes as soon as I get the MyFaction: Loyalty Reward

fresquinho

I literally cannot fucking believe this is happening to me and the reason why I'm posting this is that I'm very curious to know if this is also happening to some of y'all??? This is the second week in the row that it happens, last week as soon as I got the reward the game crashed and when I entered MyFaction mode after the crash the fucking reward didn't count in the Lifetime Challenges menu, this week just happened to me AGAIN some minutes ago and when I went to see the Lifetime Challenges menu it keeps saying 1/4 Loyalty Rewards achieved (I only have one done since I started this mode), I'm losing my shit because this challenge and the one for doing 84 daily challenges are the only ones I need to win this goddamn platinum (btw I'm playing the PS5 version).

Should I contact WWE 2K22 support team or they're a joke and they don't help you? Sorry I just never try to contact support teams because they're all a joke they never help you and I don't wanna be getting those typical robotic messages.. I'm fucking livid. Sorry for the rage... 

Please tell me if you're having the same problem or any similar problems with Loyalty Rewards & Daily Challenges (yes because sometimes I feel like I'm also getting robbed on the Daily Challenges, sometimes new challenges show as completed and I know FOR SURE I didn't do the requirements yet and those sometimes don't count in the Lifetime Challenges menu)... ?

Edited by fresquinho
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Bro, it's not worth writing to support. I'm solving the problem - see: 

I haven't been able to join MyFaction for almost a year now (never have) and I'm only missing out on MyFaction trophies for platinum. 2K will never see any of my money again, ever. .