Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare: Stage 6 Video Walkthroughs (No Commentary)

While many players will navigate Stages 1-5 with minimal challenge, Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare becomes increasingly more difficult in Stage 6. Rather than grind XP on missions already completed, it is 10X more beneficial to beat new missions. The following videos show one or more strategies for completing all Stage 6 missions with 3-stars. It is not necessary to obtain 3-stars for XP, as obtaining only 1-star grants the same amount of XP as a 3-star completion. However, it is beneficial to practice effective offensive and defensive strategies to avoid the bus being destroyed and receiving no XP at all.

Once players clear Mission 97, they will gain access to Challenge 1. Completing Challenge 1 grants 344 coins and is one of the two most lucrative missions in the game. The other lucrative mission is Stage 6, Challenge 2, which also grants 344 coins. Farming these two challenges will allow you to max out the levels of your characters through Military Packs and upgrade your arsenal. Familiarize yourself with Crafting in the Trader’s shop (e.g., 3 Bread make 1 Stew, and 3 Stew make 1 Blood). Only upgrade your characters with +3 items like Blood, Flasks, Glue, and Fizzies. If you only upgrade characters with +3 items, once your characters are level 11, all their base stats will be boosted +33. This is a massive boost to health, damage and Fortune (Crit Chance). Fortune increases the chance of regular attacks becoming critical attacks and activating a special effect, such as Marine’s kickback or the Jailer’s stun. 

My hope is that players can 100% Dead Ahead in 8 hours instead of 12 hours. Once players can successfully complete Challenge 1, there is no need to spend money on microtransactions. Earning 344 coins in less than two minutes is enough to buy 2-3 Military Packs. AS A NEW PLAYER, YOUR PRIMARY OBJECTIVE NEEDS TO BE REACHING/COMPLETING CHALLENGE 1 OR CHALLENGE 2, THEN FARM THE CHALLENGE FOR COINS. This will dramatically lower the amount of time required to grind to level 12 by hours. 

This coin-farming approach is incredibly powerful because Dead Ahead does not rely on XP to level characters; character level relies on coins and items from Military Packs and the Trader. Once you are earning 1300 coins every ten minutes, you will be able to buy Military Packs in bulk. It is possible to level a character like Glenn from 0 to 11 in three minutes, provide you have 11 Blood, 11 Flasks, 11 Fizzies, and several thousand coins. Once I understood this, I stopped worrying about grinding for XP and instead farmed coins. I leveled my core characters to 11, then rampaged through the rest of the game

In two missions I used DLC characters, the Jailer and Saw, to obtain 3-stars. I ran out of workable options with the base game characters. However, I do not classify DLC with microtransactions; all DLC packs include at least one useful character and are not cash grabs. However, you shouldn’t have to buy any DLC if your goal is to clear Stage 6 for XP while ignoring the 3-star ratings. 

These are the characters and items to prioritize in order of priority:

• Marine
  • Sonya
  • *Cap/Captain (SWAT DLC)
  • Farmer
  • Glenn
  • Turret
  • Generator
  • Pepper
  • Carlos
  • Policeman (Optional)
  • Jailer (Starter Pack DLC: Optional)
  • Saw (Circus Pack DLC: Optional)

Some players may disagree with this approach, but I avoid boosts and barrels. My rationale is I would rather have one more shooter on my fireteam than a lone, stationary barrel on the field. It is tough to hit running zombies with a dropped barrel, the other zombies just run around the barrel and attack the bus anyway, and I’m wasting precious seconds aiming a cursor when I need to be paying attention to my respawn timers. As for boosts, the only way to obtain boosts is buying Military Packs. I wanted to make videos useful to people who had no boosts and no coins for Military Packs. Not everyone has real money or a lot of time to game, so these videos are for the down-and-dirty, get-her-done gamers, not the prestige elite. I used one boost on one mission because it was the only way to obtain 3-stars. 

Reach Challenge 1 or Challenge 2, farm it, max upgrade your characters, turret, and generator, then rampage through Stages 6 and 7 until you reach rank 12. Have fun, and I hope you enjoy Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare as much as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZymjXtVgJSY&list=PLQx6r2UAWj32Cxbmjbz-96xIM1nuu4rwB

Edited by poetic_justice_