Courageous action

Dwight_Venom

Hi guys, I'm wondering if someone has some tips regarding the "courageous action" trophy? I tried several times against the first, without any success yet. When pushing R2 button to start initiating to fulfill the inner gauge I never succeed to fulfill it within the allowed time (which is for me too short). Maybe I missed something? 

• 4 weeks later...

Try using the yellow ship and doing this in Novice difficulty under the Original game mode. I found trying this with the red ship it made it impossible to get a full red meter but after switching to the yellow character I got it the first try. Here is a video of someone else doing it for reference that I referred to while going for this trophy:

Feel free to message me on PlayStation if you need a more in depth description. Hope this helps. 

On 06/07/2022 at 8:39 AM, HamSandwichOnRye said:

Try using the yellow ship and doing this in Novice difficulty under the Original game mode. I found trying this with the red ship it made it impossible to get a full red meter but after switching to the yellow character I got it the first try. Here is a video of someone else doing it for reference that I referred to while going for this trophy:

Feel free to message me on PlayStation if you need a more in depth description. Hope this helps. 

Hi Ham, I tried again but without success. Maybe I miss something... If I summarize correctly we have to fulfill the blue jauge to 1000 before the boss. At the beginning of the boss, push L2 to start the filling of the red jauge. We have to fill it before the green jauge (timer) is empty. And then, when filled? Fastly pust the L2 button to start the max mode? Is it correct? 

On my side, even if I'm doing better than previously regarding the filling of the red jauge, the time to push L2 is really really short...

Could please give me more details how you did exactly?

[edit] : finally got it!!! I found a slight difference during the boss. At the very beginning I didn't use the concentrate shoot but use the wide spread shoot for 2 seconds. With the wide shoot there are more items (medals) released from the boss which allow the fill faster the boost jauge in red.

Now let's go for the other glitchy trophies (bombs,...) :D

Edited by Dwight_Venom