Glitched trophies fixed?

Speling_Expirt

Just checked the two glitched trophies as I usually do for the last date achieved (Played so much GT1 and the Ferrari launch vehicles ones) and just seen that someone obtained one of them yesterday (13.06.22), before that, it was around 19.05.22 when the last trophy of these was earned.

Could these trophies be fixed? 

Currently, I believe the only way to get those trophies would be to play the 1.0 disc version of the game and never update it. 

No update has dropped so it's very unlikely to have trophies magically fixed. 

I personally shelved this game until trophies are fixed in a future update, not respectful of my time/grinding on it. 

Edited by PapyChampy
  • Like 1

I'm guessing you saw me earning the Ferrari trophy, right? 

While I have the digital version, I never updated it and when I realized that For the time extend crew bugged out on my i just stopped playing and only decided to mop up the Ferrari trophy now. 

So, unfortunately, there's no fix. I'm still waiting for one too because I'm definitely not going to play almost the entire game again for one single trophy. 

Patch 3.1 has fixed the Avax sponsor event so you can now unlock the R26 and the Gauntlet.  I've also been given the trophy for a level 3 upgrade after completing a race.  I had done that to a dozen cars on Patch 2 and it never popped.  It's definitely looking good.  also the "beat Rick Scott in career open wheel races" sponsor objective now tracks and completes.  Not sure about the Passione Rosa or Too much GT1 trophies but they're the last ones I have to along with the R26, Gauntlet and elimination races trophies.

• 2 weeks later...

I have played the entire game again on disc version patch 1.00. So many bugged sponsor events and data tracking mess ups. I cannot for all my efforts get the XERO sponsor to unlock a category no matter what I do so no Ferrari related trophies and a few others. It's hard to believe that they would release a game with so many problems from the start and then months and 3 patches later not fix them is beyond lousy and unacceptable. Even sponsor events I completed will turn back to have never having been done at all. Sometimes it just randomly adds or deletes data or stats with no rhyme or reason. Sometimes it will show 0/4 boost gates in an event but will still count them later but just not show up for awhile. It's how I got a bunch of sponsor events completed. I believe bugs can hit anyone at any time and if someone got the platinum it has a good element of luck involved. I've tried everything from the patches to no patches and Can Not get it to work properly! If anyone has any more info I'm all ears but I guess we'll just have to be at the mercy of a flawed game that the dev's don't care about fixing even all this time later!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 7:43 AM, Slade3331980 said:

Sometimes it just randomly adds or deletes data or stats with no rhyme or reason. Sometimes it will show 0/4 boost gates in an event but will still count them later but just not show up for awhile. It's how I got a bunch of sponsor events completed.

I have this problem

On 08/07/2022 at 5:03 PM, Ribbert01 said:

I found a fix that worked for extended crew trophy, go through all the elmination races, don't even actually race just eliminate yourself. It worked for me trophy popped. 

Read this today and thought I’d give it a try to see if i could finally get this trophy to pop and it worked I couldn’t believe it!  Saved me hours of grinding through the game again, thx for the tip?

• Like 2