Dwarven Artistry - Isgrimm's armor

Has anyone seen the guide for this task? Unfortunately, I do not have all the elements, even though I have thoroughly explored the maps. This is the only trophy I don't know how to get it. I don't want to play blind again because the game is long, and maybe something is missing again.

For Dwarven Artistry trophy you only need to build yellow version of armor: “Mastercrafted Windwall Armor” and “Mastercrafted Windwall Helmet”. You can skip blue and purple version.

But you must pick up “Dwarven Skull Padding” in laboratory at The Eye during 1st visit. This part only available there and if you miss it, you will need to replay half of game, to get story to point where you able to loot parts for Mastercrafted Windwall Armor and craft armor.

On 2.07.2022 at 8:49 PM, Stratege said:

For Dwarven Artistry trophy you only need to build yellow version of armor: “Mastercrafted Windwall Armor” and “Mastercrafted Windwall Helmet”. You can skip blue and purple version.

But you must pick up “Dwarven Skull Padding” in laboratory at The Eye during 1st visit. This part only available there and if you miss it, you will need to replay half of game, to get story to point where you able to loot parts for Mastercrafted Windwall Armor and craft armor.

It's a pity that the game's developers have moved this "Dwarven Skull Padding" there. In one of the previous versions of the game, it could be collected normally in the Windwall Foothills location. Just like the other elements. They needlessly hid it in a place that is easy to miss.

Anyway, I'll have to end the game a second time in this unfortunate prison outfit, so be careful this time.

• 2 weeks later...