"Run-On Sentence" not popping?

VI_Ulyanov

So I did literally everything the trophy asks of me: Complete the DLC in one sitting without dying.

But nothing happened once I destroyed the boat and reached the TV. Maybe I was a bit over-enthusiastic about finally being done and I skipped the song and credits, which is my only explanation as to why I didn't get the trophy.

My question is: If I suffered through another run of this and actually waited patiently until song+credits were over, would I get the trophy or am I missing something else?

44 minutes ago, VI_Ulyanov said:

So I did literally everything the trophy asks of me: Complete the DLC in one sitting without dying.

But nothing happened once I destroyed the boat and reached the TV. Maybe I was a bit over-enthusiastic about finally being done and I skipped the song and credits, which is my only explanation as to why I didn't get the trophy.

My question is: If I suffered through another run of this and actually waited patiently until song+credits were over, would I get the trophy or am I missing something else?

I believe it doesn’t matter if you watch the end credits and stuff.

What I think matters(and I know this Will sound stupid)but I think to earn that trophy you must beat the dlc without ever pausing the game, no death.

Because the game counts it as a retry if you pause your game.

Edited by Wild-Arms-R
  • Like 1