Trophy List

Hi all, 

To start I use google translation so the translation can be approximate but we will have to get by ?

I am creating this forum because it is getting alarming, THERE IS NO SEE VERY LITTLE INFORMATION on how to get certain trophies, I will add what I know in a future post and those still to be done.

I thank in advance the people who have them the platinum to share their experiences with us especially on the trophy which reputation: Poisonous Aspics. 

treasure hunter:

In fact it's simple in your journal you have access to the quests in progress.

There is a legend tab which are in fact quest series, these quests in question will appear in your quest log without any particular logo besides the name of the quest. For example, all the other quests in the game are faction quests (pirate, protectorate, dominion...).

As you complete these said quests another will appear in an information pop up, it may take a few days in game for the game to give you the new legend quest in other words just play.

Maneuver Master:

It's not complicated, in fact you have to shoot with the 2 sides of your ship at the same time 50 times, find a fight with two ships, destroy their sails with cannonballs against the sails, once the two ships are immobilized, place you kind of have the ship in your left and right axis then you have to trigger the shot manually by pressing R2 so that the 2 quotes fire at the same time.

PS: it doesn't matter how accurate your shots are. 

True Pirate :

Nothing complicated just do the pirate faction quests, the first rank quests bring a little reputation but the following quests bring a lot more. You also gain reputation by sinking ships or boarding them (+7), you can also pay 500 of your money to the faction that has an eagle in its logo to boost the reputation of a random faction, however you lose the reputation of the faction offering you this feature.

Conqueror of the lands :

You have to do the 8 quests at least once, they appear randomly, these are the missions with the palm tree logo. 

1: The Forsaken Town, find 3 keys
2: Swords and Pincers, kill the 3 crabs, best to use your cannons.
3: The secret fort, destroy the fort by pressing your RT to shoot your ships cannon.
4: The Seal of Death, Kill all monster on the island
5: The Pirate Camp, find the 3 keys (again...)
6: The valley of death, dont die and run to treasure.
7: The fiery path, push powder barrels onto the circles then use cannon or pistol to blow up the barrels.
8: The besieged Town. Defend the guys killing the waves of skeletons.

The Hunter:

Easy to apply what you have been taught, weaken the crew of enemy ships to a minimum, this should cause you no problem during the boarding, nevertheless monitor the life bar of your crew before the boarding.

The smaller the ship, the fewer opposing crew members there will be.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

If you cannot read the previous posts, press "CTRL + A" simultaneously. The text is black-on-black-background, so unless you highlight the text or use CTRL + A, the text cannot be read. Thank you for the posts, Adrien-48.

I am happy that the game has cracked the 0% completion mark. I was concerned that trophies were glitched or bugged (they might still be buggy, idk), but players have been able to finish the base game and both DLCs.

Edited by poetic_justice_