Do playing matches as DLC characters count towards 100 battle as "x" type?

I have the trophy for defense, but I only used my created character. Now I'm doing attack and I've been using Shisui. The thing is I'm sure I played well over 100 matches and the trophy hasn't popped yet. So either it's glitched or it doesn't count? Has anyone had a similar experience or proof of it working?

Trophy is 100% glitched, Got all My Play 100 Matches as X After around 420 Matches, always stopped playing a class After i Got the trophy.

Dont know If its because of the DLC Characters, i rarely Played them, think i played them less than 20 Games 

22 hours ago, Mavmathics said:

Trophy is 100% glitched, Got all My Play 100 Matches as X After around 420 Matches, always stopped playing a class After i Got the trophy.

Dont know If its because of the DLC Characters, i rarely Played them, think i played them less than 20 Games 

Yeah I just got them all at 413 games. Weird lol but thanks anyways man

• 1 year later...

As there was no answer to the actual question I can say playing with DLC (Naruto characters) is safe and won't void the class x100 trophy.

Got my healer yesterday just after finishing a match with Kaguya. I also previously played a lot as Mei Terumi for base matches.
So, if like me, anybody is not satisfied with his custom ninja for some classes, it's still possible to alternate using any character you'd like instead.