Sharp Shooter trophy

kenseizenkai

Achieved an average hit rate of at least 80% with projectile weapons.

The requirement for this trophy is misleading. On my 1st playthrough, my main weapons were Plasma Rifle & RDV Pulse Cannon in RDV sections. I also used Nanohack & Incendiary Grenades as part of story progresson, but at the end of the game I didn't get the trophy. I did miss a few times, but nowhere below 80%. Then I checked the forums around the web & found out that some other players also had trouble unlocking the trophy. One person said that you have to destroy enemies with EVERY SINGLE PROJECTILE WEAPON AT LEAST ONCE & FINISH THE GAME WITH 80% ACCURACY. & that's what I did. On my 2nd playthrough I used every projectile weapon (including ones in RDV sections & Incendiary Grenades) & I made sure that every "kill" counted. During the ending sequence, trophy popped. I hope this will help future players with the trophy.

Good luck & don't give up!

Edited by kenseizenkai
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for heads up. I returned to ps3 and looking for some old games i have missed to play. This is one of them. A lot of them were on PS store 10 years ago but I could not find any PSN codes in shops here in Croatia at that time. Today they are everywhere ?.

• Like 1