Booted to main menu

Zephyr-pt

I was about half an hour away from a successful run, was in a pitch black tunnel a bit before the Val encounter and was literally booted off of my run, anyone know what happened??

I have a clip of it but i'm not entirely sure how to post it here lol

I never got booted to main menu but I did have the game crash 2 times total on my messiah runs. Luckily none of the crashes was far into the game. 

I would suggest to reinstall the game just to be safe. But even today in latest patch the game has a tendency to crash every now and then. 

6 hours ago, Quink666 said:

I never got booted to main menu but I did have the game crash 2 times total on my messiah runs. Luckily none of the crashes was far into the game. 

I would suggest to reinstall the game just to be safe. But even today in latest patch the game has a tendency to crash every now and then. 

Honestly a crash would have been better because at least i would know why it happened. 

I was casually crawling in absolute darkness and suddenly loading screen and back to main menu, i just don't understand xD

I'm trying again later i just wanna know what i can do to avoid this, i had one person mention the exact same thing happened to them aswell ?

• Like 1