Game freezing up on you?

Is anyone else having problems with this game freezing up?  It keeps freezing up on me, causing me to have to restart the match!  This has even happened on match point. Just wondering if I’m the only person experiencing this frustrating situation. 

Yes, I was playing the same match over and over but couldn’t finish it. So I just forfeited it. My file also got corrupted by the blue screen of death. I just persevered thru it and finally made it to #1 by one MP!      Btw, any tips for the max attribute trophy?  Do you have to get to 100 or just 55? Thanks 

23 hours ago, glmmedball said:

Yes, I was playing the same match over and over but couldn’t finish it. So I just forfeited it. My file also got corrupted by the blue screen of death. I just persevered thru it and finally made it to #1 by one MP!      Btw, any tips for the max attribute trophy?  Do you have to get to 100 or just 55? Thanks 

You have to get to 100 for all skills.

Need 21st Coach with 100 Max Skill Cap.  You can keep playing Super Tiebreaks Events to get the remaining coaches. 

Edited by Kishnabe
  • Like 1

Thanks!  I’ll get right on it!

1 hour ago, Kishnabe said:

You have to get to 100 for all skills.

Need 21st Coach with 100 Max Skill Cap.  You can keep playing Super Tiebreaks Events to get the remaining coaches. 

Many thanks, man!