VR moments that got too real?

Tathie_Tath

So… just for fun and since I’m kinda curious… have you guys had any experience in Skyrim VR where it got a bit too real… either positive or just made you wanna nope out?

Let me start :P

To begin with I’m terrified of spiders… you might think I’m talking about the frostbite spiders here but nope… those are nasty for sure, specially in VR, but they’re also just too huge and too slow and they don’t really feel that real to me… (luckily since they’re everywhere)

My spider problem doesn’t become real until: Solstheim… 

If you’ve finished the Dragonborn DLC and collected the Black Books you probably know what I’m about to talk about here… On my way to collect all the black books and when I entered that one dungeon with the flame spiders I instantly thought… oh f**k… but I just stayed in sneak and bow sniped my way through and breaking those sacs from a distance and killing those mofos… until my companion entered the fray and alerted all the mobs in one room and of course… I missed one of those fast flame jumping spiders… I barely got to turn around and draw the bow before it just ran straight for me and jumped into my face… I had never been so ready to just grab the headset and throw it into the wall and just nope out of Skyrim VR for good xD took quite a while for my heartbeat to go back down before I could continue and luckily I was almost at the end of that cursed dungeon 

so… what about you guys? Any interesting VR stories that got you good? Or any other interesting stories from this experience? :)

• Like 3

• 3 months later...