How to beat the big red boar during final boss

DoodgraverNL

Hi guys,

How the hell are you supposed to kill the fire boar during the Mor'du boss fight on Brave difficulty. I am coöping this with my girlfriend and we just can't do it. The damage done is incosistent, because sometimes all it takes is one hit to die, sometimes it takes more. Evading is impossible as the boar is to big. How do you do it?

Edit: And the moment I post this... I did it doing this method found online:

His weakness is ice since he's fire element based. He's considered the most difficult boss to defeat in the game and he also spawns with an infinite number of fire Boars and Spriggans. This boss is capable of killing you in only two hits as well as his fire Boar minions. However, there is a super easy cheap method to go about killing him that I've discovered from my own frustration of dying. To do this you'll need to have all the collectibles in the game meaning that you also have all the max health upgrades. When the battle begins run to the edge of the cliff and keep attack the boss with the charged shot of Ice to make quick work of him. When the boss is about to charge at you and hit you, simply walk off the edge of the cliff, you'll fall and take a small amount of damage from falling, but you'll avoid getting hit from the Fire Boar Guardian. Once you're back on the platform keep spamming him again with the Ice charged shots and walking over the cliff's edge. Eventually he'll die from you doing this cheap trick. When he's dead destroy the pillar to face the next boss.

Edited by DoodgraverNL