[Video] Can't Cat-ch Me Guide

Warby_AU

Stray - Can't Cat-ch Me Trophy Guide

Chapter: Dead End

The way I did this was moving my analog stick left to right to avoid the Zurks.

Most of the run I stayed to on the right side, then around the 1 minute mark in the video above I stay to the left side until the end. Where you just through a window.

This is probably the HARDEST trophy in the game in my opinion but with being able to reload last checkpoint if you makes things a bit easier.

If you get caught reload last checkpoint and try again. You will get it!

[Gold] Can't Cat-ch Me - Complete the first Zurk pursuit without being caught.

Let me know if the video was helpful :) 

You don’t need to do zigzagging all the time. You just need to memorize where do they come from in each room. When you run straight you sometimes faster than they appear and can just run through. This trophy is about knowing the pattern in each section. Zigzagging all the time adds randomness but definitely works sometimes. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vanslayder said:

You don’t need to do zigzagging all the time. You just need to memorize where do they come from in each room. When you run straight you sometimes faster than they appear and can just run through. This trophy is about knowing the pattern in each section. Zigzagging all the time adds randomness but definitely works sometimes. 

Yeah true. I just found that zigzagging worked for me. I might give that other method a try tho