quick trophy guide...

DARKSCORPONOXR

most of the trophies for this game are very self explanitory but i'll post everything you need to know to help you out anyways...

the game consists of you endlessly running/jumping as many metres turough a street as you can whilst trying to collect tiny pixels, rescuing friends & killing enemies/mini bosses until you eventually crash...

the pixels are the tiny squares & these are your currency to buy upgrades

*good start- play any game mode once

*never gonna give you up- save a friend for the first time, these are the 3 random ppl highlighted in green... joy, daryl & ben

*never gonna let you down- rescue joy, daryl or ben 42 times over any mode

*dont stop believin'- complete 25 objectives, these are very easy to do & you will get 3 to finish upon starting normal or hardcore mode... rage mode does not count towards this as rage mode does not give objectives

*yippe ki yay- complete every ojective, objectives are given for either normal or hardcore mode so switch between modes depending on the description of the objectives... you will gain the necessary lvl 27 upon completing every objective

*stop! buddy time!- visit buddy time for the first time, named as 'parrallel universe' in some objectives... basically this is a random event that happens throughout your runs, you will know you have entered buddy time because its a section where you collect pixels as your doggy with his pals!

*the floor is lava- another random event triggered through natural play or after grinding on purple rails, the floor will turn to lava for 20ish seconds & you just have to keep going until you are back in the streets, obviously you cant touch the lava floor unless you have the buddy shield activated...

*80's fashion- buy a new costume from the skins menu, each skin is around 10,000 pixels each so i suggest buying the 'thriller kevin' skin first as this is needed for another trophy anyways...

*everybody wants to rule the world- simply buy an upgrade from the upgrade menu

*it's good to be the king-

(glitchy so once you meet the requirement you might have to uninstall & reinstall the game, then play 1 game of normal mode & crash)

buy every upgrade available, this will take you some time as you need over 190,000 pixels to unlock everything... playing hardcore mode makes this go quicker as you start with 2x pixel from the get go, as you progress you can then purchase x2 for 10,000 & x3 pixels for 20,000 to use in game...

*top run marathon- this comes naturally when you get a big run but mine just unlocked without me trying... im guessing you have to accumatively run a marathon distance which is 42,194 metres...

*voo doo knight- meet the knight rider car 90 times, the car is another random event that happens during gameplay... it just needs to drive past you 90 times which doesnt take too long especially in hardcore mode...

*top gun- reach level 27, playing the game & completing objectives adds points to level you up... this unlocks once you finish every objective in the game... getting to lvl 27 will take you a few hours of grinding the modes & finishing the ojectives...

*working out- run a distance of over 2,414 metres in one run without crashing...

*the exterminator- kill 1,000 enemies accumatively

*eye of the tiger- kill the prism mini boss, basically there are a few mini bosses that randomly appear & the prism is the prism from pink floyds famous album cover... it shoots out the rainbow spectrum beam to kill you so to make this easier, keep a friend with you until you encounter the prism... i suggest keeping joy as she kills everything on screen in one hit whereas the prism takes about 5 to 6 floppy disk shots to kill normally...

*AAA- beat the top score on cybervaders, this is a space invaders clone game found in the apartment from the main menu... the top score is 1,200 points and cybervader works identicle to space invaders so to make this easier, just kill half the enemies on one side of the screen and then kill the other half on the other side... once you make it to wave 2, you will need to kill another load to reach a score of over 1,200

*thriller night- remember i suggested to buy the 'thriller kevin' skin? nows the time to use him... the trophy states to play any mode as thriller kevin 15 times, however the trophy unlocked for me after playing in this skin once... it could vary tho as this game has a tendancy to be abit unpredictable with trophies unlocking at unexpected instances...

*a flock of pixels- the trophy description states to collect 64,000 pixels & i can confirm that for me, this was not accumative... i was holding 64,000 pixels in total... i suggest saving 10,000 for the thriller kevin skin then saving up until you once again have the 64,000 in total...

*i bless the rains down on africa- run 5 miles in the rain, the game has random weather effects throughout the gameplay but the one you need to concentrate on is running as much as you can in the rain obviously... the rain is randomly triggered or you can make things easier & keep hold of any of the 3 friends as it can randomly rain whenever you rescue them, aslong as you dont use their power... so when it does rain, run as far as you can with the friend until the weather changes & then do the same again until the trophy unlocks...

overall this game is a grind but a fun treat for anybody who loves the 80's & retro vibes... enjoy your new plat & tc

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 1