Does the platinum require all badges?

Kermamrek

Normally platinum trophies require you to get every other trophy, but Omori's specifically states "Unlock all badges". The badges are independent of the trophies as there are 83 of them to collect rather than 41 trophies. Do I need to be going for the badges as well, or is it just for the other trophies?

10 minutes ago, Kermamrek said:

Normally platinum trophies require you to get every other trophy, but Omori's specifically states "Unlock all badges". The badges are independent of the trophies as there are 83 of them to collect rather than 41 trophies. Do I need to be going for the badges as well, or is it just for the other trophies?

It's just the trophies.

It could be a translation error but you don't need all badges for the platinum.

19 minutes ago, Kermamrek said:

you only need to get the other trophies, the badges thing is probably from a time when they wanted to make every badge a trophy