Some bugs might destroy your game - A Bow In the Family quest

For anyone out there:

I won't play this game on PS4/PS5 but I was doing it on Xbox. After 70+ hours working on it and finishing every stupid side-quest mission, exactly 160, one final quest is bugged after searching videos and pictures where to find it.

A Bow in the Family from Krenowel, one of the last side-quests, requires you to go to the woods far right from the caves and there you will find some bandits to kill, like usually, they will give you the bow. By this time you've been killing bandits for at least five times.

More info here: https://www.neoseeker.com/eiyuden-chronicle-rising/walkthrough/A_Bow_In_the_Family

After quitting the game, coming from the right side to the zone where the bandits suppose to show, coming from the left side, killing both bosses and then going there, and many more things, at the very end, they never appear and I only receive some worms and puf tiny monsters showing up every single time.

On my experience, that means I have to f%&in' start over from scratch the entire game, and I'm probably not doing it.

Things that might happen, but it's not that common:

1. Maybe I kill them with the blue sidequest icon and I left the place, extremely hard because the zone is very far for edges.
2. I killed them and I never received any bow or any message poping up for "completing the sidequest".

In any case: Game was working fine for me since day one but a corrupted sidequest and not having any save before just killed my experience.