Question about "missable" trophies?

I'm looking to get the platinum soon and I'm confused about the "missable" trophies. I've had a look through the guide and observed the missable trophies closely and, other than Master of Unlocking which could be tricky to get via chapter select even with the shiv glitch, I can't see how 'I want to talk about it', 'let's gear up' and 'that's all I got' are missable if there's chapter select?

Can now confirm that the aforementioned trophies are NOT missable and you can get them via chapter select in the remastered version. I didn't even finish some of the chapters, just quit out after a save. Got all of them this way, including Master of Unlocking (thankfully, I always had enough shivs to open a door so it wasn't as tricky as I thought it would be). 'Scavenger' glitched in a good way and popped during the David chapter before I had acquired all collectables but other than that it was fine.

If anything, 'For emergencies only' and 'Everything we've been through' should be marked as missable because I didn't get them on my new game plus playthrough a few years ago (wasn't trophy hunting back then; just playing casually) and the only way to get them would be to continue on with another new game plus playthrough until you get them all. 

Anyway, hope that helps anybody else who may have been confused.

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom