[Video] Trophy Guides

DanTheMan_94_

Hey yo,

Gigapocalypse is a side simulator which requires you to destroy areas and kill bosses along with levelling up your beast.

In the videos below I will be showing you how to get certain trophies alongside a level by level walkthrough 

The platinum will probably take less than 5 hours to complete, overall platinum difficulty 3/10.

I hope the videos below will be of some help to you! I’m happy for any of these videos to be used in a Trophy guide.

Caretaker

Who’s a good boy?

Feng Shui

Loyal Companion

Suburbs

Edited by DanTheMan_94_
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

Less than 5 hours for the platinum you say? I think I played it for 20 hours and are not even close to the platinum. There is ONE trophy that tells you '5 hours might not be enough'. You have to get EVERY single ginga to max level 50. So 9 times 50 levels of grind. Fun grind because each character plays differently but a lot of work nevertheless.

Edited by Sanctanox
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2022 at 1:25 AM, DanTheMan_94_ said:

Hey yo,

Gigapocalypse is a side simulator which requires you to destroy areas and kill bosses along with levelling up your beast.

In the videos below I will be showing you how to get certain trophies alongside a level by level walkthrough 

The platinum will probably take less than 5 hours to complete, overall platinum difficulty 3/10.

I hope the videos below will be of some help to you! I’m happy for any of these videos to be used in a Trophy guide.

Caretaker

Who’s a good boy?

Feng Shui

Loyal Companion

Suburbs

No way it will take less than 5 hours to get the platinum, with grinding out every character to level 50 lmao🤣