Final level is glitched, cannot beat the boss

CaptainJeff87

It can happen on occasion while progressing through the level but it mainly happens with the final boss where he'll do a stomp attack and a smash button appears on screen but I'm unable to do anything since the cursor disappears 

I've tried mashing a bunch of different buttons but nothing works and once you die you can't even continue to the main menu or retry since the cursor disappears so your only option is to close the game and start again 

Thankfully there are plenty of gigas to choose from so it doesn't completely block you from playing but still needs a patch 

Other than this issue it's a really fun game especially if you're a fan of the old school Rampage games

UPDATE: The developers posted an update on Twitter a couple of days ago and they've fixed it but are waiting for patch approval so I'd imagine it'd be out within the week 

Edited by CaptainJeff87

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022. 8. 8. at 오전 5시 41분, CaptainJeff87 said:

레벨을 진행하다 보면 가끔 생길 수 있지만 주로 최종보스에서 스톰프 공격을 하고 화면에 스매시 버튼이 뜨는데 커서가 사라져서 아무것도 할 수 없는 상황이 주로 발생합니다. 

나는 많은 다른 버튼을 매싱하려고 시도했지만 아무 것도 작동하지 않으며 일단 죽으면 커서가 사라지기 때문에 주 메뉴로 계속하거나 다시 시도 할 수 없으므로 유일한 옵션은 게임을 닫고 다시 시작하는 것입니다. 

고맙게도 선택할 수 있는 기가가 많이 있으므로 플레이를 완전히 차단하지는 않지만 여전히 패치가 필요합니다. 

이 문제 외에는 특히 구식 Rampage 게임의 팬이라면 정말 재미있는 게임입니다.

Have you contacted the developer for a bug?