Master trophy on both consoles

Shadow-30031989

6 hours ago, MarkItZeroSmoky said:

The force points count for both versions, so earn it on either and it will auto pop the other version when you load up.  You might have to post a score on the 2nd version I can't recall. 

Thank you very much! :) I'm glad I don't have to repeat this grind :)

Do you know maybe if the trophies for beating friends also auto pop?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shadow-30031989 said:

Thank you very much! :) I'm glad I don't have to repeat this grind :)

Do you know maybe if the trophies for beating friends also auto pop?

Its been so long I can't recall but I think the beat ten friends will if you still have a higher score than ten friends on a leaderboard, the highest force score should and the team scores should, but they don't really auto pop, you have to play one game and post a score for those and it should go off of all your current leaderboard stats. So if you lost the highest force score you'll have to gain it back.  The rise to the challenge trophy had to be done again iirc, and the online mp one as well. 

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is old AF but hopefully someone can help. Do the trophies for the individual tables also save between PS3 and Vita? It's good to know your stats carry over because I'm thinking about downloading the Vita version to help grind out May The Force Be With You on my breaks at work, but I don't want to have a second incomplete list