How to do Daily and Weekly missions quickly?

Sloth100_

Was just wondering how people are able to do the weekly missions and daily missions so quickly to achieve the 100% fastest time. 

You need to complete 20 daily missions one one character. These cannot be started until the game has been cleared. From that point on you can obviously do 6 a day for a minimum of 4 days needed. As far as the weekly challenges go, some people say you can do the same one over and over while others say you cannot, The trophy clearly says to complete 3 different weekly missions but I am not sure. Was just wondering if there is a trick or exploit to do these quickly, and not have to wait the 4 days / 3 weeks

For the weeklys it's pretty easy, have a friend carry you through them and you can make your first trophy the weekly one. (It will still take 3 weeks though)

For the dailys you'd have to be far more careful to avoid popping trophies you didn't want to, but again you could probably easily do a fair few dailys before popping any other trophies.

The fastest times had probably planned this out beforehand.

5 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

For the weeklys it's pretty easy, have a friend carry you through them and you can make your first trophy the weekly one. (It will still take 3 weeks though)

For the dailys you'd have to be far more careful to avoid popping trophies you didn't want to, but again you could probably easily do a fair few dailys before popping any other trophies.

The fastest times had probably planned this out beforehand.

No because you need to be world 2 to access both the weekly challenges and daily challenges. This requires beating the game. The game does not allow you to play with people in world 2 if you are still world 1. Plus, nobody has made these their first trophies as its simply impossible. 

you cannot select assignments until beating the game, and you cannot do weekly missions until you’ve also beaten it. You cannot be invited and carried until that point.

I just tested both yesterday, trying to invite and be invited. It doesnt let you party up. Maybe it was patched this way? Regardless the people on top didnt make these their first trophies so i was wondering if there was an exploit. Like completing it with a different character counts as doing a different weekly mission, or creating 4 of the same character to do 20 assignments counts as doing it with the same character

Edited by Sloth100_

On 09/08/2022 at 3:13 PM, Sloth100_ said:

No because you need to be world 2 to access both the weekly challenges and daily challenges. This requires beating the game. The game does not allow you to play with people in world 2 if you are still world 1. Plus, nobody has made these their first trophies as its simply impossible. 

you cannot select assignments until beating the game, and you cannot do weekly missions until you’ve also beaten it. You cannot be invited and carried until that point.

I just tested both yesterday, trying to invite and be invited. It doesnt let you party up. Maybe it was patched this way? Regardless the people on top didnt make these their first trophies so i was wondering if there was an exploit. Like completing it with a different character counts as doing a different weekly mission, or creating 4 of the same character to do 20 assignments counts as doing it with the same character

You do realise the DLC allows you to skip world 1?

I've finished the weekly challenges and barely touched the game.

Edited by Dark_Overlord

4 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

You do realise the DLC allows you to skip world 1?

I've finished the weekly challenges and barely touched the game.

I did not, you could have said that in the original statement that the dlc allows you to skip world 1 as that would have answered most of my questions. Thats literally the answer to the thread

2 hours ago, Sloth100_ said:

I did not, you could have said that in the original statement that the dlc allows you to skip world 1 as that would have answered most of my questions. Thats literally the answer to the thread

100% fastest time always includes the DLC though, I didn't think I needed to mention it :)

3 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

100% fastest time always includes the DLC though, I didn't think I needed to mention it :)

Includes dlc trophies yes no kidding, but i was unaware the DLC allowed you to skip it as the dlc that comes with it is free aside from the weapons pack you can buy. None of which allows you to skip world one. So the DLC you must buy to skip, isnt required for the 100% even