Disconnecting from Clan matches

So I'm trying to get my last trophy for the 100%, which is the Sacred Land trophy in the Blackbeard dlc. The problem is I'm having trouble starting a clan match. I have tried with several different people and every time I get disconnected from the session after the character select screen. I have tried using different consoles and connecting to different networks, and nothing is working. I have no issues when doing normal matchmaking. It's only when I search for clan games. 

Has anyone had this problem and know of a workaround?

• 11 months later...
On 14/8/2022 at 3:52 PM, Met-Rx said:

So I'm trying to get my last trophy for the 100%, which is the Sacred Land trophy in the Blackbeard dlc. The problem is I'm having trouble starting a clan match. I have tried with several different people and every time I get disconnected from the session after the character select screen. I have tried using different consoles and connecting to different networks, and nothing is working. I have no issues when doing normal matchmaking. It's only when I search for clan games. 

Has anyone had this problem and know of a workaround?

did you find a solution to this? My friends and I have the same problem.

On 7/26/2023 at 4:04 AM, JorgeSleep said:

did you find a solution to this? My friends and I have the same problem.

Nope. I'm still missing this one trophy. Have tried it multiple times with many different people. I always disconnect as the match is loading up. A few times I've gotten into the match only to get disconnected a few seconds later

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2023 at 11:56 AM, Met-Rx said:

Nope. I'm still missing this one trophy. Have tried it multiple times with many different people. I always disconnect as the match is loading up. A few times I've gotten into the match only to get disconnected a few seconds later

I'm curious if you're playing on ps5? I was trying to get this trophy with some people last night and we couldn't even get grouped together with each other. Two clans each with 2 people. Joining would either say "game session is no longer available" or "group is full" which is crazy because only the host was in the group for both clans. My thinking is that even though the game is a ps4 game and it can run on ps5 that this is somehow causing a problem.

Or the game is just old and broken... 

I know for a fact that ps4 and ps5 can play together because I did it with an alt on a ps4 in my house in a private match and a publicly search match on both consoles.