[Video] 100% Walkthough Guide

Dan_Aked

Active Soccar DX 2 is a top down football (Soccar) game with a very mid 90s style arcade feel. There is no licencing in place so the teams are mostly made up of close phrases to your favorite Soccar team. Gameplay is very simple and can be quite entertaining, the main issue is that it does get very old very quickly. There are also a few issues with the game in terms of trophies, it appears that the number of games played trophies can glitch as mine unlocked early, i should note i played it all in one sitting so to avoid any issues it might be best to try and complete play/win matches in one go. 

There are 10 trophies and no platinum trophy. They are all for progressing through the game and winning a trophy at the end, the hardest trophy for me was Show Time mainly due to how hard it can be to cross the ball in and someone be in the centre of the box. My strategy was to get 1 or 2 goals ahead and then just try and score using crosses into the box to give the maximum number of attempts to unlock the trophy.

Difficulty: 1/10
Time to Platinum: 60-90 Minutes
Platforms: PS4 / PSVita
Offline trophies: All
Online trophies: None
DLC: None
Number of missable trophies: None

1. THE MANAGER 00:00

Start a career

2. KICK OFF! 00:36

Play first match

3. HAT TRICK! 00:56

Score at least 3 goals in a match

4. THE WALL 00:56

Do not concede a goal in a match

5. FAIR PLAY! 00:56

Do not commit fouls in a match

6. ACTIVE SOCCER 2 DX ADDICTED 08:14

Play at least 50 match

7. TOP SCORER 08:39

Score at least 100 goals!

8. SHOW TIME 10:13

Score one overhead kick goal

9. ACTIVE SOCCER 2 DX MASTER 12:29

Win at least 50 match!

10. THE CHAMPION 18:59

Win a trophy in career mode

• 5 weeks later...
On 19/08/2022 at 2:37 AM, Camokidd87 said:

Thanks for the guide. This has been on my vita forever and lately im working on so much backlog. You can play 50 matches in 60 to 90 minutes?

I'm pretty sure the Trophy bugged for me and popped earlier than it should have done, i got the trophy before i'd finished one season. :)