Adramahlihk and Pyroclastic Eruption

Well I've maxed out my attribute points to 40+ each(there doesn't seem a way to trigger the original mirror glitch where your points get doubled by disconnecting the controller on ps5) and also maxed out all my skills and abilities.

I'm about to reach level 16 on honor mode on tactician, so the next big hurdle will be the optional boss Adramahlihk in chapter 4. I was thinking of getting 4 teleportation scrolls and teleporting his 4 minions right next to him and then having pyroclastic eruption on both characters coupled with skin graft and apotheosis on them as well with possibly 1-2 more pyroclastic eruption scrolls on each character.

The party is just Fane and Sebille and both would have the lone wolf talent enabled. I just don't know if this would work or not for the highest difficulty and with Adramahlihk at full power.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I tried it, took me 4 casts of Pyroclastic Eruption to kill everything. I had teleportation scrolls so to keep everyone grouped up for the splash damage. I was level 19 and my gear wasn't even top notch or geared towards casing. Both characters had non-casting weapons so no staves or wands. This was also on Tactician and Honor Mode and the boss was in an unweakened state as well since I never snuffed out any candles.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio