Easy way to get all placed top 3 trophies

Like the title says if you like me and not very good at royal game modes. The Beta Team Death Match will reward you that trophy it don’t matter if you win or lost. I only lost once but got the trophy lol. Not sure how long that game mode will be available for. No wonder the trophies now are rare on PS5 trophy list lol not ultra rare. Nothing else get counted in that game mode only XP and placed top 3 trophies. 

hope this helps 

• Like 1

Glad this mode has turned up as its actually finding matches faster than the normal battle royale modes. From playing a few games it appears no weapon trophy progress is happening but there is progress on shop entries, distance travelled and indivual vampire abilities so thats pretty useful to be honest. still full of sweats these games dont half become not fun fast.

5 hours ago, konaboy322 said:

Glad this mode has turned up as its actually finding matches faster than the normal battle royale modes. From playing a few games it appears no weapon trophy progress is happening but there is progress on shop entries, distance travelled and indivual vampire abilities so thats pretty useful to be honest. still full of sweats these games dont half become not fun fast.

Nice the vampire specific ability trophies count here. Because I know weapons kills don’t count. If only lol this mode is so easy for kills as everyone is fighting