Does the new DLC interfere with completion rate?

16 minutes ago, TechaNinja said:

I'm stuck at 99.83% :(

They officially said it won't affect achievements, but who knows if they have messed that up as each patch on this seems to bring new bugs.

What is at under 100% and have you gone through the archives and checked if any slots still have the ???????

Have you used the Collectible guide on here to check, the Collectible guide makes it all very easy to check what you're missing and to locate.

Not sure if you have, but you shouldn't go by monster drops btw. If a monster drops an item, but you don't pick it up, it will show up on the demon archive, but not in your item archive. So can look like you have it when actually you don't!!

Check all your item archives tabs for any ??????? slots, then use the Collectible Guide here to find out which it is

I'm having the same problem. For the Demonologist trophy, I have all 127 demons logged in, but I'm only at 99.22% I even went back to the archives to make sure I have at least 1 kill for each enemy, which I do. The only ?????? I have is 128 for the IGA boss, but I don't think that counts for the trophy. I'm honestly at a loss as to what is happening. Its most likely a bug.

39 minutes ago, DoomMetalMan said:

I'm having the same problem. For the Demonologist trophy, I have all 127 demons logged in, but I'm only at 99.22% I even went back to the archives to make sure I have at least 1 kill for each enemy, which I do. The only ?????? I have is 128 for the IGA boss, but I don't think that counts for the trophy. I'm honestly at a loss as to what is happening. Its most likely a bug.

The update isnt spose to affect trophies, but I guess you could have quick run through it and let us now, its like a 5 minute area xD

Edited by Optinooby

Just getting back to you. 

I DID unlock the trophy after beating IGA yesterday. I'm going to assume that if you purchase the IGA DLC before completing the demon log, the boss ends up counting towards the trophy. Don't know if that's something that is universal, but that how I got the trophy.