For those that are having trouble with getting a private fare after buying the Downtown Cab Company.

GrimViking_

After searching for a while trying to find a concise way to get the private fare to trigger I went to a prior save that I thankfully had. Went to buy the cab company the I got killed but some cops, after I respawned at the hospital I went to the towing company that you get from finishing the towing strangers and freaks mission and then died by cops after that and this time after I spawned in again I got the phone call for a private fare. Worked twice in a row since I messed the job up the first time and had to do those steps again. Hope this helps you fellow trophy hunters. 

• Like 1

I had no problem with this.  I bought the cab company and shortly after I received a call, completed the fare and the trophy popped.  I guess I was fortunate with this, thank God.  I'm surprised there are so many people still having trouble getting this to trigger after buying the cab company. 

• 1 year later...
On 9/26/2023 at 5:50 AM, bruniwatch said:

I still have issues doing this. I bought the property and still got no call after 8+ hours doing things for other trophies. Any idea how to trigger it? Or do i have to play the whole story again to this point?

No need to start a new save file. I was able to get it. I believe how I managed to trigger it was by saving a bunch of times to advance the days by like a week and then dying. Once I spawned in I got the call.