random Backlog (event)

i had this idea for a while but i think this could be fun.

anyways welcome to an event which i will try to run (but with no experience, so we will see how this works out)

RULES:

1. when you join i will put all of your games which have not yet achieved 100% completion by you, (unless you don't want certain games from appearing: EG: please no games with no plats, in which i will ignore the games without a plat), with some exceptions see exceptions for details,  then i will put them all into wheelofnames.com where one is selected at random to be your game to complete
  2. you MUST complete the game before moving on tot the next one (unless, 100% becomes impossible for you while progressing to 100%. EG: delisted dlc, trophies becoming unobtainble etc. please state the reason why the 100% is unobtainable for you so i can double check. if that happens then i will spin wheel of names again)
  3. when you are done with the game, post here and i will spin wheel of names again for your next game
  4. have fun

EXCEPTIONS:

1. games with unobtainable 100% unless you have the trophies which are unobtainable  
  2. games with delisted dlc required for trophies unless you have the dlc

(i will update the rules if i need to)

alright, i will start, lets hope i get a good game :D !!!!!

my game is: F1 2016!!!!!

alright not bad at all

participants: 

@serrated-banner9 (me)

• Like 1