Taking the Plunge - Trophy

D_W_Pilcher

How do you get this one to pop? I've restarted the game to get the konami code one and have a second attempt at the toilet one but I've "defeated the toilet" 11-12 times now and still not popped. I see only 7 people have done what seems to be a simple trophy... does it have to be done in one session? That's a lot of waiting around the unclog a digital toilet if it is...

6 hours ago, D_W_Pilcher said:

How do you get this one to pop? I've restarted the game to get the konami code one and have a second attempt at the toilet one but I've "defeated the toilet" 11-12 times now and still not popped. I see only 7 people have done what seems to be a simple trophy... does it have to be done in one session? That's a lot of waiting around the unclog a digital toilet if it is...

It was glitched but now it's fixed. I did all 10

without turning the game off. It did take a while but I got it to pop.

It popped for me before the patch. I’m terrible for never turning the ps5 off or even closing the game, so genuinely the game wasn’t turned off from the moment I started to playing to three or four days later on when this trophy popped. I got no idea what the actual criteria is, all I know is that I was closer to the end of the game than the middle when it popped....I’m not even sure I f I had any washing machines left...so yeah, that’s a lot of cleaning toilets.

all I can say, which I assume you are doing, is that I always kept it in the yellow section before plunging when cleaning the toilet, so was getting ‘max’ points. But I cleaned toilet way more than 10 times.

...at least it felt like I did,  but maybe it wasn’t that much more