TLOU Remake video guides

ThrasherSkeets

Basically, all you guys want to do it after you leave Ellie on the plank to jump up you're going to want to book it to Henry and Sam to jump on the platform as fast as you can if you fail no big deal just restart the checkpoint until completed! Have a nice day! Remember the restart checkpoint is your friend it's not that hard I did it first try just keep after it I believe in you guys!

Edited by DaivRules

On the mission Tommy's Dam get the plank out of the building that fell into the water and then then use that pallet to bring Ellie across. After you bring Ellie across you need to turn the wheel on your side as well to make a bridge across the gap after you do that ellie will say teamwork and signal a high five prompt. Don't high five Ellie when you're prompted to. I know it sucks but you gotta do what you gotta do...

Edited by ThrasherSkeets

In the chapter Tommy's Dam after the dramatic moment when tommy tries to give you a picture of Sarah and you decline it you'll come outside to this bridge that leads you straight to a dog named Buckley. When you see the black and white dog Tommy is talking about just pet him do the right thing here and you'll get an easy bronze trophy!

Edited by ThrasherSkeets