[Video] Platinum Guide

DanTheMan_94_

Hey yo,

Playtty Bird 2 is a platform game based off  the popular mobile game Flappy Bird.

In the videos below I will be showing you how to get the platinum trophy.

The platinum will probably take 5 minutes to complete, overall platinum difficulty 1.5/10.

I hope the videos below will be of some help to you! I’m happy for any of these videos to be used in a Trophy guide.

On 9/6/2022 at 2:01 PM, DanTheMan_94_ said:

That is quite hilarious, I wonder how long it is until Sony bans these games, there’s already 6 Platty bird games on the store ‘coming soon’

It's beyond out of hand. It was funny when mayo did it, it was an outlier. A freebie plat most of us had... but hopping lasagnas, the tapeworm t, bump jumps... come on man.

Three things are guaranteed in life. Death, taxes, and a new 3 minute shovelware platinum game on psn every day.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GABAergic said:

It's beyond out of hand. It was funny when mayo did it, it was an outlier. A freebie plat most of us had... but hopping lasagnas, the tapeworm t, bump jumps... come on man.

Three things are guaranteed in life. Death, taxes, and a new 3 minute shovelware platinum game on psn every day.

And at least Mayo was quite a funny game and a bit of effort was put in to at leaast make it slightly entertaining, the ones now don’t even have a background change

• Like 1

On 9/8/2022 at 8:29 AM, DanTheMan_94_ said:

And at least Mayo was quite a funny game and a bit of effort was put in to at leaast make it slightly entertaining, the ones now don’t even have a background change

Exactly. Most of Mayo's charm was that it was unique. At least effort was put into making it and you didnt plat it in 30 seconds.  Mayo 3 even had a storyline. If you look in 3's description, it even says that this is the end of the Mayo series because "any more and it will get stale".

Clickers weren't supposed to be a game genre. The creators are making bank while laughing at their customers. I don't blame the "devs", if you can even call them that. I blame the people who have poured enough money into the shovelware trophy grab industry so that 5-8 new clickers are released each week.

Now they're so lazy that they make one clicker and re-release it 5 times as "sequels" when nothing but the color scheme has changed, or re-release the EXACT same game as different versions (e.g. "turbo").

Shovelware has become the fastest growing game genre. People support it, Sony allows it, and the buyers virulently defend it when you criticize it in forums or something.

If ppl want easy n quick plats, at least buy Ratalaika, EastAsia, Lillymo, Sometimes You, etc. At least they are GAMES.