Solo E-19 PS5 problems???

Yogart

Hello all,

I’m having a major problem. 
I’ve finally got to the last Solo Episode after much work, and got to the last level within it after many, many tries (up to 700 tries).

But now I’ve come across a major problem, which seems game breaking to me.

From looking at YouTube, it seems people have at least 20 seconds at the start to try and finish the level. But I’m only given 7 secs!!! Is this supposed to be correct? Because I’m 99% sure it’s impossible to beat given that time. Even collecting all the gold on the way, I run out of time half way through.

It’s so frustrating!!! Any ideas??? I’m thinking it might be a glitch because I’m playing on the PS5. 
Please someone help! I’ve put in so much work just to fall at the last hurdle!

Not sure how you made it all the way to E-19 without realising this, but anyway...

You get given 90 seconds to complete each episode (E-19-1 to E-19-4 in this case). The amount of time you have at the end of E-19-1 is how much time you start E-19-2 with, and so on. Each bit of gold adds 2 sec to that timer. There are very few times in the game where this matters, E-19 being one of them. So the short answer is that you need to finish the E-19-1 to E-19-3 levels quicker

?
This did cross my mind, but I’ve always had plenty of time on other levels that I’ve never realised that’s what happens.

Thank you so much! It may have been a simple answer in the end (and a pretty stupid question) but that’s done me a whole world of good! Thanks so much barra!

Cheers! ?

Edited by Yogart
Need to add a smiley face
  • Like 1