Bodyguard Trophy - Anyone have it?? Mission glitched

Ben-Gun

This is a trophy for uncovering the truth about the queens sons death, before defeating the titan boss in Saint-Cloud.

I completed some steps for uncovering the truth about her sons death.

The clues with putric acid etc. Then I send a letter to the queen informing her about it. It says to find more clues about the death!? 

Anyone knows where to find the next clues???

Great work for finding all details for other quests !
I just finished the game once with incorruptible ending and your videos really help :)
When I will be done with all the side quests I try to find some clues on this one and if you are still stuck on it, I will be glad to help but I'm pretty sure you will figure it out very soon ?

Edit: After some research, I found these details on Powerpyx, does this help? I haven't tested it yet.

1. When you visit Mirabeau at his house in the Tuilieres district for the first time, pick up the crumpled letter and then talk to him again to initiate the A Family Matter side quest. Because this mission can bug out and, in turn, this trophy, it is important to complete all relevant steps until Mirabeau asks you to late his wife’s body in the Bastille district. Only when you see this is as your objective in the Side Quest menu can you retrieve the content of the safe in the Louvre. Going to the Louvre first and interacting both with the safe and the dead body next to it might bug out this quest. If the quest bugs out, you won’t be able to look for Mirabeau’s wife’s body in the Bastille district and most importantly you won’t be able to tell the Queen the truth, thus missing out on the second important step at the end of the In Memory of the Dauphine side quest.
  2. After fighting the Royal Orpheus boss at the end of the In Memory of the Dauphine side quest, you’ll be able to talk to the Queen. Choose Give the Queen the King’s notes when prompted. You will have obtained the King’s Notes during the previous step.
  3. Go to Versailles and collect the three Queen’s echo memories. The first one is in an alleyway next tot the first Vestal of the area, the second one is shortly after defeating the Unstable Automat after kicking down two walls near a stone gazebo, and the third one is right next to the gate tat brings you back to the beginning of the area. The trophy should now unlock.

Edited by ArkoDark

15 hours ago, ArkoDark said:

I just finished the game once with incorruptible ending and your videos really help :)
When I will be done with all the side quests I try to find some clues on this one and if you are still stuck on it, I will be glad to help but I'm pretty sure you will figure it out very soon 1f601.png

Edit: After some research, I found these details on Powerpyx, does this help? I haven't tested it yet.

Where do I find the kings notes?? ? When im at the safe, I cant get the gun to spawn

15 hours ago, ArkoDark said:

When I will be done with all the side quests I try to find some clues on this one and if you are still stuck on it, I will be glad to help but I'm pretty sure you will figure it out very soon 1f601.png

Ehm, this guide is incorrect.... he talk about Neckers wife who's in Les invalides [neckers questline] and not Mirabeaus. When you need to look for the wife in BASTILLE, that time you cant look for the safe, because thats another quest. Tried it to be sure and no ? Safe is locked...

Played through the whole game from scratch.. cant get the gun to spawn on the corpse at the safe.

My objective is to look for more clues... so pissed

5 minutes ago, ArkoDark said:

I don't remmember to which quest it is tied but I remmember found these notes in quest with a NPC call Lemonnier, I don't know if this helps...

I check it out