Is this a single player game?

DanTheMan_94_

I guess its like the predecessors, Verdun and Tannenberg. Out of those i only played Tannenberg which was the 2nd in the series. 

Tannenberg was mainly Multiplayer focused, meaning no story just playing matches on different maps. You could however play Tannenberg offline with bots and do almost all trophies that way. There were a few trophies you either *had* to play online or it was almost impossible but theoreticaly doable with bots, i dont remember exactly... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gernboes said:

I guess its like the predecessors, Verdun and Tannenberg. Out of those i only played Tannenberg which was the 2nd in the series. 

Tannenberg was mainly Multiplayer focused, meaning no story just playing matches on different maps. You could however play Tannenberg offline with bots and do almost all trophies that way. There were a few trophies you either *had* to play online or it was almost impossible but theoreticaly doable with bots, i dont remember exactly... 

this seems to be the exact same as Isonzo, looks like everything can be done with bots other than the medals

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gernboes said:

I dont think you can get all gold medals offline and therefore cant get all trophies. Gold medals i couldnt get offline were "best player" and "best squad" - probably for these you need players to be compared to...

Cercatore d'Oro
Earn all of the Gold Medals

is i think its buggy u cant obtain this medals in offline and multiplayer. wait for fix i need only "best player" and "best squad" for the trophy