Distance tracker bugged

OneOksana

Hi!

I played Dying Light 2 when it came out. I have over 100 hours done. I just reopened the game several months later and I see the new distance tracker is buggy in my game. It only shows 1120m as my distance traveled. Does anyone know how to fix this bug? I would love to know my actual distance for the Ultramarathon trophy (only one I'm missing ?)?

Thanks!

Edited by OneOksana
  • Like 1

On 11/09/2022 at 9:04 PM, OneOksana said:

Hi!

I played Dying Light 2 when it came out. I have over 100 hours done. I just reopened the game several months later and I see the new distance tracker is buggy in my game. It only shows 1120m as my distance traveled. Does anyone know how to fix this bug? I would love to know my actual distance for the Ultramarathon trophy (only one I'm missing 1f605.png)?

Thanks!

where are you seeing this counter?!

• Like 2

On 11/09/2022 at 10:04 PM, OneOksana said:

Hi!

I played Dying Light 2 when it came out. I have over 100 hours done. I just reopened the game several months later and I see the new distance tracker is buggy in my game. It only shows 1120m as my distance traveled. Does anyone know how to fix this bug? I would love to know my actual distance for the Ultramarathon trophy (only one I'm missing 1f605.png)?

Thanks!

Same here. I guess one has to do the 960 km again…

• Like 1