[PS4 only] Hidden debug menu - Instant race win, mission clear, and more!

Suminya

• 1 month later...

I used "Unlock All" after getting What? More? but it didn't give me any trophy besides the one for getting all gold medals. It also locked me out of Constructors' pet and The King of shopping. So I had to start over.

Anyways. To make By a nose easier open the debug menu, go to "KTU" > "Time" > select "Slow" one time. This will change "TimeFactor" to 0.5000000. But do this at the end of a race, e.g. after the last corner at Cosby Coast. It makes it easier to fiddle with the distance to the AI in 2nd place.

If you don't want to play the game longer than absolutely necessary, set the "TimeFactor" to 200 and watch the minutes fly. Time Trial and Quit Race works, after you got the time you went for.

If you have problems to get Can't get worse or just want it done quickly, proceed as if you wanted to instantly win a race. When it says "Finish" accelerate your bike. 2-3 seconds should be enough. Then click through the results screens. You should be on the last place and the trophy will pop. Setting "Reverse enabled" to OFF (Race menu, just below End Race) might work too but I haven't tried that.

• Like 2