Level 30 with all Classes

Ichigo0xx

• 3 weeks later...

The fastest way to level up is probably to do as many Client Orders as possible while completing the ARKS Missions, especially the Daily and Weekly missions, I suppose.

Keep in mind, though, that if you're going for the 100%, you don't "only" need to level all classes to level 30. There are 2 classes (Hero and Phantom) that you only need to switch to in order to get their respective trophies (in the DLC for episodes 5 and 6), no need to level them up. However, you need to unlock those jobs first, and that's the longest part : You need to have 2 classes at level 75 to unlock Hero and Phantom !

This is my course of action in order to get the trophies while playing a bit every day, and while also enjoying the game :

1) Very early in the game, pick a class that you enjoy playing, it will be your main class for most of the game.

2) As soon as it's available, do the Client Order for Cofy that allows you to pick a subclass. Your subclass also gains XP when your main class gains XP (25% of the amount, I think) so you will passively level up all jobs to level 30 while levelling up your main class. When a subclass hits level 30, switch to it as main class to get the trophy then switch back to your main class and change to a new subclass. Rinse and repeat. Don't forget to reequip your weapons and armor for your main class as they've most likely been removed when you switched to another class.

3) Unlock harder difficulties (NPC : Cofy) as they become available, when you level up.

4) Make good use of the XP boosters (either the regular XP boosters or the Triboosts, depending on what you have)

5) Every day, do the daily ARKS Missions. They're very simple and give a lot of XP. Most of the time, they include : Clear an Expedition or other mission / Have a drink (at the medical center) / Clear a Daily Order (from the Daily Order Officers) / Use a Booster or food (XP booster and triboosts count for this one).

6) Once you've cleared all the daily missions, you will usually get a Silver Tokyo Bonus Key. These keys let you access the Tokyo (Silver) bonus mission, which gives A LOT of XP and A LOT of rare items. You'll usually get about 10 red weapons (rarity between 7 and 10 stars) and a ton of XP, especially from the last enemy of the mission. Make sure you have a strong XP booster on when you do those missions to maximise your XP gain. The Weekly ARKS Missions can also provide you with a Tokyo Gold Key, which is the same, but even better. The XP gain is pretty crazy there !

7) Finally, do Client Orders. Before starting any expedition or other field mission, go around the areas and accept client orders from the NPC's that can be completed in the area where your expedition will take place. You can filter each NPC's Client Orders by area with the R1 and L1 buttons in order to pick the relevant ones. NPC's that have "field" client orders include Hans and Lavere in the Gate Area, and several more in the Shopping District : Io, Lottie, Rubert, Amelin (the weather guy), Franca for monster drops, and if you're feeling lucky and still have room for more Client Orders (20 max), there's always Girard and his elusive rare monsters... Very rare indeed.

And that's about it. You should be done with all classes at level 30 long before your main class hits level 75, so at that point, choose a second class (either one that you would enjoy playing, or one that complements your main class), and keep it as your sub class so that you start gaining more XP for it in order to get it to level 75.

Once your main class hits level 75, you can swap your classes around and work towards level 75 on your other class to get there faster.

Anyway, that's my course of action. There may be faster ways, and comments/suggestions are welcome, but I hope it can at least be somewhat useful.

PS : It's also (probably) a lot more fun if you're playing with a friend or two. I pretty much only play solo and it can be very frustrating sometimes, mostly because you can sometimes die fast against bosses, and those bloody NPC's that accompany you will not raise you... And for some missions, when you die, you fail the mission and have to restart from the beginning.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

One more important thing that could be useful : Every day, there are 4 "recommended quests" at the top of the "Quests" menu. If you clear these quests with an A-rank or better, a treasure box will be waiting for you when you get back to the ship after clearing the mission. Very often, you will find a "Bonus key" in that gift box, and it can be a Tokyo Gold key (or, even better, a Tokyo Rainbow key) or a Rappy Fever key, so it's worth doing those Recommended quests every day. I also got a "Kazuchi Assault" key once (very annoying fight), but I never got any of the Magatsu keys (Silver/Gold) so far.

• 10 months later...