A few pieces of advice for the platinum

LaughingElk

First of all I would recommend it as it's a really fun platinum. First of all: play the game on hard from the beginning. If you beat it on hard, both the trophies for normal and easy unlock upon beating it. Don't worry too much about collectibles upon first playing a level as it's really easy to go back and grab them. For me personally I enjoy the game more by trying to get a few on the initial playthrough, but realistically it's probably easier to refrain and later follow a guide. It's not too hard without a guide though.

Secondly: When revisiting a level your progress stays if you "travel" as long as the saving symbol and text appears in the left corner. Lastly for the trophy "Make Yourself at Home" I read somewhere that someone had a glitch where they got caught several times and quit at the last checkpoint then reloaded and still popped the trophy. I was able to replicate this glitch, meaning it should be guaranteed, so it'll most likely work.

Have fun going for the platinum!  

• Like 1

On 24.9.2022 at 5:34 PM, LaughingElk said:

Lastly for the trophy "Make Yourself at Home" I read somewhere that someone had a glitch where they got caught several times and quit at the last checkpoint then reloaded and still popped the trophy. I was able to replicate this glitch, meaning it should be guaranteed, so it'll most likely work.

Could you elaborate on this? I've only just started the game, but I'm really not a fan of sneaking around in videogames.

4 hours ago, RachelCharlotte said:

Could you elaborate on this? I've only just started the game, but I'm really not a fan of sneaking around in videogames.

By playing through the level normally and at the last checkpoint (before the spellbook) quitting the game then entering again, it should unlock regardless if you got caught.

• Like 1