Making all spirits reach ecstatic

ArtMontef

So... I am in the later part of the game, I kept tabs on each and every spirit and made sure to max their mood before going to the everdoor. I just maxed out Elena, thought she'd be the last one, but... No trophy? 

I made double sure to check every single spirit before helping them move on, and now I am at loss here. Does the spirit that is at the hospital also count? I heard there were two spirits added as DLC, but question is, did I screwed up anywhere and should I delete savefile and just drop it, or push forward? 

Maybe it will help someone:

You DO need two new DLC spirits for that trophy, all the guides should be updated with this info. 

Now I have a problem with collections, did all recipes and all other collections and didn't pop either of those trophies, I tried to look around if there was anything new added to the DLC, but found nothing. 

[EDIT} for anyone looking for the same answers I had: 

You do need all spirits including DLC ones for both ecstatic trophy and the "bring all spirits to everdoor"

Trophy for all recipes didn't pop after registering them all. I made cheese again from yoghurt and it popped. Previously I got the cheese by leaving the milk in the cellar for too long (wanted to make yoghurt). So it may be that you need to directly make cheese for it to register. 

Edited by ArtMontef
  • Like 3