Ps5 upgrade can‘t be downloaded anymore

cybershark91

Hey guys, maybe somebody experienced this too.

i own the ps4 disc and played the downloaded ps5 version. Got the plat snd started the first dlc. So far so good.

suddenly after working finde like forever, the first dlc wasn‘t playable anymore „can‘t be played until the game is correctly installed“ something around this line was the message ingame. So i deinstalled everything since i couldn‘t find anything regarding not correctly installed game version.

afterwards i wanted to download the ps5 version. Wasnt working. So i installed the ps4 version completly from disc and updated it. Now I try to redownload the ps5 upgrade but I always get error NW-102636-8 after clicking the download button. I restored the licenses already but didn‘t help at all. Does anybody have an idea for me what i can do to fix this? Internet connection is fine, too.

Now I even tried to iniate the download using the psn app on my phone, which usually works and add the file to my downloadlist on the ps5. Sadly not in this case ?‍♂️ After a short time there comes a message „unknown error while adding the file to the download list“ (something like that)