objective help / info

Zid960

As this game never got a real guide. Just a lot of threads asking for help or point to a Japanese site with half info.

Figure i try and ask here. And il post info i have. If someone is stuck with one as well.

At this point iv half the game done. But some objects are so weird i can't get them to happen.

12th one down on Yoshimoto Ascent.

Got it. To get it Naotora ii must finish all other objectives that can be done before the event. This includes the 2 ex hidden one. [Just don't finsh the 1st one and go do the hidden ones. So you will be next to the spawn point for the 3rd event.]

____

Adding this Cuz there are 4 events tied to same thing. i made a mini guide for the  stage

___

Incident at honnoji

Basically which of the 4 event is tied to the order of this 3 event. Or if there missed or not done.
(surprising akechi) (just for no)(Saika is slow)

for Ranmaru battle the 12 event.
I did following.
At the start switch to Nobunaga kill 3 offices.
After (surprising akechi) pop up switch to No. Go kill the offices here (just for no) will pop up as you do this.
Switch to Green go do (Saika is slow)
& (surprising akechi)
When those done give a command to your green to go fight (Morinso Suwa).
Now switch the Nobunaga finish (Never retreat)
Once (danger at Niho castle)pop up. command both ran and nob to go side near spawn points for (let's them live).
Now finish (Danger at niho castle) then do (let them live) after it pop up.
Finish (Joining forces) then (approaching the akechi) after it pop up.
Enemy in honnoji pop up.

Then if done right ran doesn't run off.

If you dont want Rans. Dont do (surprising akechi) (just for no)or dont use Ran. It will cuz (Gracia battle). If you attack her and then wait for a min or two and No is in your party. (No's battle) will happen. If she isnt in the party. (Magoichi battle) will happen.

Ps don't know if character trust is needed. Mine are all max by this point

Edited by Zid960
added mini guide

• 4 months later...

Been a while but adding 2 others that I couldn't find any info on.

conquest of  western Japan

A Ex event 10 (the real plan)

Defeat Narihide Kodama with a 200 combo.

After the event 5 sea dragon starts. It can be started. Go to the cave in the bottom right. It's not in the very corner. But a little left of it. Where the barracks captain is.

It's easy to get. But it's dum as there no reason to go over to this part of the map. And is only small time window as once event 7 brute force starts it can't be done.

__

Defending Yanagawa

A EX event 11 Changing Winds

Have Muneshige Tachibana defeat Kiyomase Kato

Not 100% sure if you need to do all the events up till Kiyomase come out to fight.

But when I controlled Muneshige and do events and kill 300 mobs it pop up before he's come out. So to be safe for just do everything as Muneshige.