Goldmine Tower coasters?

Lambiiexo

Hi guys, 

Does anyone know of any coasters in the workshop for the following challenges in Goldmine Tower (career mode)? 

Medium (silver) #1 coaster 

Hard (gold) #1 coaster 

I’ve found some in the workshop but they don’t show in my game after I’ve supposedly downloaded them /: 

i suck at building coasters with specific specifications, so have been relying on the workshop ones for career mode ?? 

• 4 months later...
On 2022-09-29 at 11:31 AM, Lambiiexo said:

Hi guys, 

Does anyone know of any coasters in the workshop for the following challenges in Goldmine Tower (career mode)? 

Medium (silver) #1 coaster 

Hard (gold) #1 coaster 

I’ve found some in the workshop but they don’t show in my game after I’ve supposedly downloaded them /: 

i suck at building coasters with specific specifications, so have been relying on the workshop ones for career mode ?? 

I know this is a late reply and you probably have finished it by now but for anyone else wondering: you have to research a bunch of coasters first. If the created coaster is made of one of the ones you haven’t researched yet it wont show up.

I am however struggling with the first silver objective coaster. I have tried several that has the correct specifications but the game doesn’t seem to accept it. I guess I will have to try and build one myself…

Edit: Apparently the game rounds of the numbers for fear, average speed etc so I was probably around 4.998 fear and not 5.0. With a minor tweak I got it to work.

Edited by chilly_schrimp
  • Like 1