Boston Taverns not showing on map

TMC2k1

Hello,

I'm working towards 100% and I'm having issues completing the challenge where I need to visit all taverns. Unfortunately, they aren't showing on the map in Boston. I tried to go to the location anywhere, but I am unable to enter. It doesn't give me the prompt. Anyone run into this issue and know how to resolve it? Didn't run into this for NY or Frontier. 

Hey Stevie,

Thanks so much for the response! I've tried. I've also tried quitting to XMB and fast traveling. No luck. One weird thing I've noticed in Boston is I always have this Liberation Contract icon in Central Boston despite liberating all of Boston. I go inside the location where the marker is, but there is nobody at the table where the icon is. Not sure if related. 

Going to be so bummed if this ruins my platinum run because I'm at the end of it with this challenge. 

I got it! I didn't realize that I had a Frontiersman mission and I went to it and that was the tavern I needed. I saw marks on a map I found online, but I did find actual tavern spots in those locations and I figured those were the ones I needed to get into. Just in case someone else runs into this. I was looking for dice icons or liberation icons. 

Edited by TMC2k1
  • Like 1