Coop partner getting trophies but not me, help!

WoLFHeART_aF

My friend has already started playing the game with another person but has been abandoned. She is on PS5 and downloaded the game when it was free on PS+.

I’ve now taken the place of her partner, I’m on PS4 and downloaded the game for free in the Store this week (not sure if it was one of my PS plus games or if it’s just free to download now?)

She has already earned some trophies and made it to level 4 in the game.

When starting the game with her, it warns me that my partner has completed some of the world map levels already, but we started playing at level 1 for my sake.

we have just finished level 2 (me as the hacker) and I’ve not earned ANY trophies yet, but she just earned yet another new trophy.

Can anyone tell me what is happening here, I don’t want to continue onto level 3 until I know what’s going on because it seems she will only earn trophies and not me?!?!

hope someone can help.

PS, if this helps… she sends me the in-game invite so I’m joining her game 

Edited by WoLFHeART_aF

55 minutes ago, WoLFHeART_aF said:

[...] I’m on PS4 and downloaded the game for free in the Store this week [...]

You probably have downloaded the friend pass by mistake, if that's the case you will be able to see the info on the main menu.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cruscah said:

You probably have downloaded the friend pass by mistake, if that's the case you will be able to see the info on the main menu.

I go into the store and type ‘operation tango’ and the version I have is the only item available. How do I pay for it? Thanks for the reply and tomorrow I will check the main menu.

14 minutes ago, WoLFHeART_aF said:

I go into the store and type ‘operation tango’ and the version I have is the only item available. How do I pay for it? Thanks for the reply and tomorrow I will check the main menu.

I don't know how it looks like on console because I have the game installed, but both versions appear together.

zy9Jzgt.png

Trial = Friend Pass

12 hours ago, Cruscah said:

I don't know how it looks like on console because I have the game installed, but both versions appear together.

zy9Jzgt.png

Trial = Friend Pass

Thank you. For some reason, on the PS4 store was only the trial version but if I enter the store through the app I can purchase the full version ??